Hi! I’m Corrine. It’s quite hard trying to write about myself so here are a few questions I have answered so you can get a better feel for who I am. Also feel free to check out my Youtube channel.
1. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
Introverted. Loving. Ambitious. Imaginative. Thoughtful.
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of and why?
Learning how to be myself and do what makes me the happiest. It’s made my life so much more enjoyable and now I have more energy to put into important things rather than worrying what other people think.
3. If you weren’t working in the job you have now, what would you do?
Well being 15 and unemployed I have big dreams. I’d love to be a celebrity hair and makeup designer or stylist, or a professional photographer. Anything in the design or art fields.
4. What’s on your bucket list?
Lots of traveling, my top three being Alaska to see the northern lights, Fiji, and Thailand. I want to go snorkeling in Bora Bora one day too.
5. What is one of your best memories from childhood?
It’s hard to choose just one as I don’t have any AMAZING and totally unforgettable memories, but maybe anything from sixth grade- I had the most amazing group of friends.
6. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
All the inequality- between genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc.
7. What makes you wildly happy?
Being with my best friend and laughing at absolutely nothing. Feeling carefree, the sort of on top of the world feeling. Being around people that I can be myself with. When I try really really hard to accomplish a goal of mine and that feeling of finally achieving it.
8. What would you most like to learn and why?
I’d like to have more book knowledge like facts about random people or places.
9. What are your top fears?
I have a big fear of losing things from actual objects like my phone or wallet to important people in my life. I have a fear of dissapointing the people I love. I’m afraid of death/dying. Also the ocean scares me quite a bit. Who knows what’s out there.
10. What are your top five favorite books of all time?
In no particular order: I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, The Fifth Wave series by Rick Yancey, and Beauty by Lauren Conrad.
11. What music has most influenced you?
I wouldn’t say music really “influences” me very much but I’ll listen to almost anything (EXCEPT COUNTRY).
12. Which of your parents are you most like and why?
I personally say I can see equal amounts of my parents in me. I take after my dad in that I’m selfless and hard working. I take after my mom in that I’m very hard headed (In a good way. Kind of.) and realistic.
13. How would you describe unconditional love?
Putting someone first. Always making sure they are okay and happy, but realizing when they need space. Respecting their boundaries. Respcting them in general. Being able to bring out the best side of someone. Remembering the little things about someone. Being able to trust one another and be completely honest. Loving their flaws. Reminding them how much you love them through small gestures. I could go on and on.
14. What are your top five personal values?
- Love (friends & family)
15. What goals do you have for the next five years?
Graduating highschool. Attending college. Building my current friendships into something that will hopefully last a lifetime. Travel outside of the U.S. Find happiness within myself.
16. When do you feel the most confident and why?
I feel most confident when I’m happy or surrounded by positive people.
17. What do you feel passionate about?
Making the people I love happy.
18. If you were an animal, what would you be?
According to whatanimalami.com I’m the “communicating elephant”.
“Just as it is for elephants, successful relationships between people—in life and business—depend on good communication. Effective communicators understand that it’s not always best to use a lot of words when relaying an idea. In fact, the more words we use, the more our message can be obscured.
Each parcel of words we deliver are accompanied by a nonverbal message that provides insight into the spoken meaning. Skilled communicators understand how critical both verbal and nonverbal exchanges are, and frequently display the following characteristics:
- They’re skilled at both listening to and actually hearing other people, and take time to comprehend the details in their message.
- They are interested in advancing the discussion beyond just a series of shared monologues and into a true dialogue. They realize that taking a positive approach can make others feel more confident, and in turn, more likely to cooperate. “
19. What really gets under your skin and makes you mad?
When people use me. When people don’t respect me or my things. Rudeness or ignorance.
20. What is one of your most memorable dreams?
One dream I had I remember I was walking through a field alone and it began to snow and all of a sudden the field stretched out so far I couldn’t see the other side of it anymore and the snow got heavier and heavier. Eventually I couldn’t go on and just layed in the snow and I woke up sweating. I thought I was dead for a second.
21. If you could travel back in time, what timeframe would you visit and why?
1950’s definitely. This is my favorite time period- although there were many larger issues at this time I would want to travel back for the style and the culture at the time. Going to diners and drive in movies in a pink poodle skirt with all my girlfriends every weekend? Sounds good to me.
22. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve ever learned?
What others think of you does not dictate your success.
23. How do you handle anger?
I’ll write out my feelings. Or just lay in bed reflecting on whatever made me angry and just breathing. Attempt to focus on the positive.
24. What do you think happens when we die?
I think as we are dying everything slows down and you feel like you are about to fall asleep, and once you do you just never wake up. It’s just…over.
25. What will be your legacy?
I want to be rembered as always being happy and selfless. I want to also be remembered as having good morals and a strong work ethic.