Tag Archives: favorites
My hair is the epitome of dead. I have dyed it from brown, to ombre, to bright pink, to blonde, to blue, and finally back to brown. You could say my hair’s been through a lot. In order to maintain it’s health (to the best of my ability) I use many different products.
First off lets start with the basics. I use the John Freida Brilliant Brunette shampoo on my hair to start off, then rinse with cold water (Always wash your hair in cool/cold water, hot water damages it!!!). Next I go in with the same John Freida Brilliant Brunette conditioner and leave that in for a few minutes to let it soak. These products help maintain my color a ton.
About once a week I use the Arvazallia Rejuvenating Hair Mask for intense hydration. This mask is filled with argan oil and macadamia oil which do wonders on my hair. It’s also paraben free and safe for color treated hair! I leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Post shower, I wrap my hair in a towel and let it dry for a few minutes. After this, I put in the OGX Coconut Milk Anti- Breakage serum. This helps keep my hair from being frizzy and dry. Occasionally I also use the OGX Brazillian Keratin Straightening Oil which helps de-frizz.
After all my oils and such I let my hair air dry. Rarely do I use any heat on my hair as it is very dry and broken already. If I do use heat though, I put in the OGX Flat Iron Spray.
What are your favorite hair products?
Ahhh yes the wonderful world of youtube. Spending five plus hours binge watching makeup tutorials and room tours- don’t worry you are not the only one. No need to be ashamed. If you have yet to binge watch to this extent, below are a few of my absolute favorite beauty gurus to get you started.
- Zoella– If you haven’t heard of Zoe, well let me be the first to say you have been living under a rock. A lovely lady from the UK producing videos from makeup tutorials to hauls to challenges. Highly highly recommend binging on her videos.
- Amanda Steele– At only 16 years old she’s already so successful on youtube as well as in the modeling world. She creates lookbooks, makeup tutorials, hauls, etc. All you need in one simple (yet effective) youtube channel.
- Carli Bybel– This woman is a true makeup goddess. She works wonders with makeup. She gives all types of makeup tutorials (mainly) and a few fashion/hair type videos as well.
- Danielle Mansutti– Dani is the most adorable thing ever. With her Australian charm and amazing makeup skills she is definitely my all time favorite lady on youtube. She posts all the typical beauty guru videos along with vlogs. She even has her own line of false lashes (which I highly recommend)!!!!
- Claudia Sulewski– Based in Los Angeles you already know she’s good at what she does. One thing I love about her is how she is always so happy and energetic in her videos. She too posts all the typical beauty guru videos, but they are still worth the watch.
- Arden Rose– Something I love about Arden is how real her videos are. She isn’t the typical beauty guru- her videos are original and her sense of humor is one of the best. Definitely one of my favorite ladies too. (Plus her and her boyfriend Will are the cutest couple ever).
So there you have it. From these channels you can delve into the beauty realm of youtube and find so many more awesome guys and gals. Happy (binge) watching!
P.S.- feel free to check out my channel as well!